During an internship with Clapp Communications, a boutique advertising, marketing, public relations and events firm, an intern may be asked to perform the following tasks:
- Contribute to creative and strategy meetings with staff and/or vendors.
- Write professional press releases for a variety of different clients.
- Revise/edit press releases written by the intern or other office members for a variety of different clients.
- Perform Internet research on various topics depending on the client/project at hand.
- Conduct research to compile media contact lists.
- Conduct media outreach through phone and e-mail correspondence.
- Write copy for social media posts.
- Assist in completing insertion orders for advertising outlets.
- Research and write content for various social media outlets for a variety of different clients.
- Revise/edit client proposals and other document formatting.
- Assist in the writing/revision of radio and print advertisements.
- Organize client and media contacts.
The intern must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a professional attitude.
10-15 Hours a week
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org